Criminal Law Trial Consulting
New York criminal defense attorney Gilbert Parris provides trial preparation and trial consulting services to new attorneys and experienced litigators. His chief aim is to help you gather as much evidence as possible to draft well-organized arguments that help you win cases, or reduce prison sentences and/or penalties for various misdemeanor and felony charges. Attorney Parris knows that every lawyer needs assistance from time-to-time and is here to help you present the best case possible for your client’s defense.
Attorney Parris trial consulting services include pre-trial preparation, courtroom technology assistance during trial, and post-trial follow-up.
He will work with you to help analyze what evidence is likely to be permitted versus excluded in your client’s case. He will also help you prepare a witness (or client) for a deposition or cross examination and provide trial simulations or shadow juries to explore the possible results of a trial in order to determine which approaches work best.
Attorney Parris trial consulting service include the following:
- Case theory and presentation
- Opening and closing statement drafting
- Identification of relevant evidentiary issues and motions
- Discovery and expert investigation services
- Deposition and exhibit preparation
- Witness and expert testimony screening and preparation
- Jury critique and selection
- Mock trials and simulations
- Trial technology and graphic designs
Contact attorney Parris today for a consultation. He provides trial consulting services on a variety of criminal matters such as but not limited to, homicide, grand larceny, domestic violence, drug distribution, conspiracy, firearms, and white collar cases.